From Wikoohpedia
Revision as of 14:09, 9 December 2013 by WikiSysop (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

MCDecaux is a joint venture with JCDecaux and Mitsubishi Corp Article Source: Wikipedia under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licens.. JCDecaux owns 60% of the company, with the remaining 40% owned by Mitsubishi. In 2005 McDecaux got a 15 year contract with Ito Yokado, an important Japanese Shopping center company .

External Links