Difference between revisions of "OAAA"
(Created page with "'''OAAA''' ('''Outdoor Advertising Association of America''') was founded in 1891. With nearly 800 member companies, OAAA represents more than 90 percent of industry revenues ...")
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 12:38, 23 December 2015
OAAA (Outdoor Advertising Association of America) was founded in 1891. With nearly 800 member companies, OAAA represents more than 90 percent of industry revenues in United States.
There are five main OAAA membership categories:
- General: companies that owns or operates billboards in the United States.
- OOH Media: companies that sells space for advertising on street furniture, transit or alternative OOH media displays.
- Associate: companies or individuals providing services or products to the outdoor advertising industry. Includes supplier, financial, and attorney members.
- Affiliate: Any company or individual who works for state outdoor advertising associations, other trade groups and coalitions, or past OAAA Board of Directors.
- International: Any company or individual doing business outside of the United States and interested in the OAAA, and its services.