Difference between revisions of "Target Publication"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 12:39, 23 December 2015
Once the target is defined in the Posting tab creation, you must save the generated target.
1. The name of the target is indicated. Depending on the variables selected in the Definition tab, Data universe shows percentage and plotted against Total Individuals.
2. If comments are necessary (not required) you can added.
3. You must define the level of publication of the target:
- It is a unique target user (secret user)
- You want to share it with other users from the same company and that can modify (Internal Company R / W.
- Other users can only see and use it without changing its characteristics (Internal Company R).
- The target audience is for any user of any company.
- The target can be shared only with users of another company that is selected.
4. Create target